The standard question for the students: how much time and how many pages it usually takes to complete an essay? Well, it is a tricky question. How much time will it take you to run 1 km? It depends on you: it can be either fun and fast or it can be slow and boring. We will help you go the first way and prepared best tips on how to write 200, 250, 300, 500 or even 1000-word essays quickly and with pleasure! Enjoy!
200 Words – Short but Relevant
Composing a 200 word essay often needs more planning than, for instance, longer essays because they have obvious constraints. So what should you be aware of when writing?
- It is better to paraphrase but not quote the resource.
- Try to avoid equivocal and wordy sentences. As the length is short, reach your point in a simple way not adding marks. Find the balance between the persuasion and the details.
- Check your essay. Ensure that spelling and grammar are correct. With only 200 words it can be easily seen if you make a mistake.
250 Words of Your Best Essay
A 250-word essay usually differs from the longer assignment with its goals and requirements. Teachers assign such papers for helping students clarify their thoughts and to make them learn how to stick to the point which they want to prove.
Such an essay is written in short sentences and it should have a specific and focused topic. Remember that it is okay to change the sentences if you want to provide stronger statements. But we advise to write clearly from the start and clarify your thoughts. The main goal is to prepare a short outline and the list of the keywords.
300-Word Essay Tips
- Research received topic. You do not need to learn every little thing about it – just the aspects about which you plan to write.
- Start your essay with a thesis. It is the main point (direction) of your essay.
- Brainstorm some ideas to support your thesis. Just choose two or three best ones and explain them in separate paragraphs using about 200 words.
- Write a short introduction where you discuss the essay topic. As you know the main statements of the essay, it will be quite easy. Introduce your topic and thesis in about 50 words.
- End up with a solid conclusion. Write about 50 words to summarize all said above.
500-Word Essay Requirements
Well, this is actually a typical essay. Like others, it has three parts that provide the vivid object or phenomenon descriptions. You can reach this goal by comparing things or giving certain associations with the object under your description.
When writing you should stick to the following requirements: use double space, universal Times New Roman (12) and also keep it about a page and a half. If needed, you should ask about going over the word limit as it depends on your instructor.
1000 Words in a Few Hours
- First, choose the topic. As it is not always given, you have a great opportunity of choosing it yourself: take the topic you are familiar with or just the one with a lot of available material on the web. Our tip is to avoid themes that are close to you emotionally because there is always the risk to lose your objectivity;
- Follow the guidelines. When you define the general parameters of your essay it can become very useful when developing your text. Lots of websites offer various sample schemes which you can use for creating your own.
- Structure your essay. Such a long essay usually consists of three main parts: introduction, body, and conclusion. The first one arises interest, the second one is the largest and aimed to develop a topic, and the last one is the summing up. A great idea will be to check some examples of 1000-word essay matching the general outline that you have prepared.
Summing up, we advise you to think out of the box. Research material, check the authenticity of the information you use. If you gave references from reliable sources, then prove it. It will make your essay more interesting and add some credibility. When looking for help, use the sources you are familiar with. Follow these tips and your next essay will become a reference itself for the future students.